People collect an amazing quantity of junk. Consider this: if you haven't used it in over a year, you probably don't need it.
|If you don't need it, why not donate it or throw it away?|
- If you don't need it, why not donate it or throw it away?
- Remove all books from bookcases.
- Pack up those knickknacks.
- Clean off everything on kitchen counters.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored in a closet when not in use.
- Think of this process as a head-start on the packing you will eventually need to do anyway.